The English idiom flashcards help children learn interesting and popular English idioms to sound more like a native speaker. The set contains 60 flashcards. One side of each flashcard provides one idiom with an eye-catching, colorful image while the other side presents its full explanation in both English and Vietnamese, We also include an example with that idiom in context to help your child build up her literacy fluency.
What are flashcards?
Flashcards are a set of cards where every card has a question written on one side and the answer on the other side. Your kid chooses a card, reads the question, tries to recall as much as possible, and then compares her answer to the correct answer written on the back of a flashcard.
Why flashcards help us learn?
- Flashcards engage the active recalling concepts
- Flashcards utilize confidence-based repetition
- Flashcards allow multiple modes of play and learning
What is special about E2 Flashcards?
- Each card features a concept on one side and a detailed explanation on the other, with nice pictures that your kids will love
- Cover the essential concepts that your kids need to master
- Available for printing and viewing on devices